Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Top 5 Songs I Could Live Without

Guest List By Mandy of BlogIsTheNewBlack

5) 50 Cent - "Window Shopper" (Find a window and jump out of it already 50)
4) Madonna - "Hung Up" (Time goes by so slowly when I hear this song)
3) Nickelback - "Photograph" (What the hell is that lyric that sucks? Oh yeah, all of them.)
2) Lindsay Lohan - "Confessions of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)" (The parentheses should have been used to say (THIS SONG SUCKS))
1) Green Day - "Wake Me Up When September Ends" (Wake me up when Green Day's 2nd wave of popularity is over.)

2 Comments:

Blogger TOPolk said...

BOOOOOOO at #4. That song rocks.

And damn if I didn't laugh my ass off at your comments for #2.

And how the hell did I wind up commenting in my own blog? Talk about weird.

6:30 PM, November 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck that Green Day song.

11:12 AM, December 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home