Monday, November 28, 2005

Top 5 Potential Progressive Slogans

The other day at work, one of the guys had to call the Nationwide claims department. Well they put him on hold for a while and apparently the Nationwide jingle is their hold music. When he got off he remarked, "Ya know, we don't have any cool slogans or jingles. Someone needs to come up with some."

Here's 5.

5) Progressive. Born From Jets.
4) Progressive. We have cool cars.
3) Progressive. No, not the soup company. The other Progressive.
2) Progressive. No cartoon dogs or silly geckos. Just good service.
1) Progressive. If it's got wheels, it's got insurance.*

*Progressive insures Segway scooters. Which I think is rediculous and brillant at the same time.

2 Comments:

Blogger TigerBelle113 said...

yeah i was totally about to call ya out on the soup name, too, but mandy beat me to it!! :-D and actually, i really like #2! I think it could work! I'd buy it.

4:14 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger TOPolk said...

Alright. Well as you can tell I don't eat ProgressO soup. :-)

I'm a Campbell's Chunky Soup kinda guy.

6:28 PM, November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home