Friday, June 23, 2006

Summer Blazin 2007

Since summer is the only time of the year you can play the same songs over and over again, I've decided to share with you my list of "Top Summer Songs" for 2007. I usually only make a summer CD every 2 yrs, but this summer has been abnormally solid. While I haven't been able to pick THE song of the summer just yet, there's more than enough to blast out of your speakers.

(In no particular order)
  1. Cassie - "Me and U"
  2. Rick Ross - "Hustlin" (or the Remix ft. Jay-z & Young Jeezy)
  3. Young Joc - "It's Goin Down"
  4. Nelly Furtado - "Promiscuous"
  5. Chamillionaire ft. Krazie Bone - "Ridin'"
  6. Lil Jon ft. E-40 & Sean Paul - "Snap Yo Fingers"
  7. Three 6 Mafia - "Poppin My Collar"
  8. Gnarls Barkley - "Crazy"
  9. Fort Minor - "Where'd Yo Go?"
  10. Daddy Yankee ft. Young Buck & Lloyd Banks - "Rompe" (Remix)
  11. Rihanna - "Unfaithful"
  12. Sean Paul - "Temperature"
  13. Young Dro - "Shoulder Lean"
  14. Shakira ft Wyclef Jean - "Hips Don't Lie"
  15. Field Mob & Ciara - "So What"
  16. T.I. - "Why You Wanna"
  17. The Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jeff- "Summertime"*
*this has to be the last track. It's mandatory.

3 Comments:

Blogger TigerBelle113 said...

Um. It's 2006, T. Not 2007.

9:22 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger TOPolk said...

Wow. You know, I even wrote 07 on the CD I made for those songs.

Ever since I've gotten my car I've been a lil thrown off by what year it is. This ain't the first time this happened...

2:50 PM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger TigerBelle113 said...

So #'s 5, 7, and 12 are on the new NOW (That's What I Call Music) 22 CD.

As is that "My Girlfriend is a Stripper" song or whatever the hell it is.

1:29 AM, July 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home