Thursday, March 02, 2006

Top 5 Superpowers I'd Like To Have

Blatantly Stolen from Dave's Top Five. I liked this idea a lot.

5) The ability to "Shape Shift" - Taking on any form I chose would have to have its advantages.

4) The ability to "Warp" - No pracitcal reason. I'm just lazy. Why go through all the trouble of driving to work and rushing to get there on time when I could just snap my fingers and *KAZAAM* I'm there. Would probably come in handy for Christmas shopping too.

3) The ability to speak and understand any language on the planet - This one is self explanatory. Though knowing me, once I got Spanish and Portuguese down, I'd stop.

2) The ability to see the correct answers automatically on a multiple choice test - The way our society is set up, do you realize how powerful this ability would be?

1) The ability to control time - If I screw up, do over. If I liked something, do over. Hopefully I could get this one implemented w/ cool TiVo sound effects.

2 Comments:

Blogger TigerBelle113 said...

You wouldn't want to fly?!

10:58 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger TOPolk said...

Eh, being able to fly is overrated.

4:50 AM, March 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home