Sunday, November 06, 2005

Top 5 TV Shows

5) WWE SmackDown!
4) Robot Chicken
3) CNBC Closing Bell
2) ESPN College GameDay Final
1) WWE Monday Night RAW

Ya know, I always say I want TiVo. If I had TiVo, barring any special events (football games, holiday specials, etc), I'd use it to record 3 hrs and 15 mins of television. RAW I always watch live and there'd be no point to record Closing Bell as the market changes daily. And then once College Football season ends, it'd down to 2 hrs and 15 mins of television.

Maybe I should just make sure my next computer has A/V inputs and Windows Media Center Edition installed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Shife said...

You need the TiVo especially if you love football as much it appears you do.

6:44 PM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger TOPolk said...

True. TiVo would come in handy, but having 3 TVs in the same room would probably help out a lot more. That w/ a case of cold ones would be a nice slice of utopia...

11:59 PM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Yes, that doesn't sound so bad. I don't know if Mrs. Shife would be down with that, but after a case she wouldn't care anyway.

4:47 PM, November 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home