Monday, October 31, 2005

Dos de Piddy

Just for Libby...

2 Names I Go By
1) Piddy
2) T

2 Parts of Your Heritage
1) Italian
2) Irish

2 Things That Scare You
1) Dying in the shower
2) Running into a deer on the highway

2 of your everyday essentials
1) My cell phone
2) My Rosary

2 Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1) Some Old Navy jeans w/a hole in the knee
2) Clemson white t-shirt

2 of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
1) Depeche Mode
2) The Killers

2 of Your Favorite Songs (At The Moment)
1) Youngbloodz ft. Lil Jon - "Presidential Shit"
2) Three 6 Mafia ft 8-Ball, MJG, & Young Buck - "Stay High"

2 Things You Want In A Relationship (Other Than True Love)
1) Openness
2) Randomnimity

2 Truths
1) I'm too random for my own good sometimes
2) I'm the most simple / easiest to please person you'll ever meet
(you'd think those two wouldn't go together, but they do)

2 Physical Things that Appeal to You (In the Opposite Sex)
1) Hips
2) Eyes
(in case you're curious, boobs are #4)

2 of Your Favorite Hobbies
1) Video Games
2) Professional Wrestling

2 Things You want Really Badly
1) A new computer
2) An updated wardrobe

2 Places You Want to Go on Vacation
1) Spain
2) Australia

2 Things You Want to Do Before you Die
1) Shakira
2) Go to Cornelia, Ga and find out what in the hell is in that time capsule

2 Ways You are Stereotypically a Dude/Chick
1) I like football.
2) I like boobs.

2 Things You are Thinking About Right Now
1) What hell was the chorus to that song on 99x Saturday night?
2) I really should unpack

2 Stores You Shop At
1) Best Buy
2) Gamestop

2 People I'd Want To Take This Quiz
1) Amanda
2) Sarah