Monday, January 15, 2007

Top 5 I Probably Wouldn't Listen To While Riding With My Grandma

I can be a nasty sumabitch sometimes.

5) The Bloodhound Gang - "A Lap Dance Is Better When The Stripper Is Crying"
Favorite Lyric: "You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when you're doing 75 in an 18-wheeler. I never thought missing children could be so sexy. Did I say that outloud?"

4) Eazy-E - "Nuts On Your Chin"
Favorite Lyric: [chorus] "You put yourself on my dick, I'll put my nuts on your chin."

3) Three 6 Mafia - "Slob On My Knob"
Favorite Lyric: "Squeeze on my nuts. Lick on my butt. The natural curly hairs, please don't touch."

2) Too $hort ft. Lil Jon & The Eastside Boys - "Shake That Monkey"
Favorite Lyric: "Bet she can't wiggle like that with a dick in her."
Favorite Lyric2: "Every nigga in the party wanna get with the bitch, looked like she was fuckin' an invisible dick."

1) Akineyle - "Put It In Your Mouth"
Favorite Lyric: "Ain't no time for apologin, girlfriend if you swallowin (swallowing sound), garglin'..."
A rap classic.

Honorable Mention:
Lavender Hill Mob - "FDA (Fuck Dat Ass)"
Justin Timberlake & Andy Samberg - "Dick In A Box"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home