Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Top 5 Songs That Personify My Mood At Un Momento

5) Nas - "Ether"
"Ask me if I'm trying to kick knowledge? Nah, I'm tryin to kick the shit you need to learn though. That ether. The shit that make your soul burn slow..."

4) Taking Back Sunday - "There's No "I" In Team"
"Best friends means I pulled the trigger."

3) Depeche Mode - "Somebody"
"And though my views may be wrong, they may even be perverted. She'll hear me out and won't easily be converted to my way of thinking, in fact she'll often disagree."

2) Pixies - "Where Is My Mind"
"Your head will collaspe if there's nothing in it. And you'll ask yourself...where is my mind?"

1) Moby - "God Moving Over The Face of the Waters"
calming.

Honorable Mention: Radiohead - "Karma Police." The melody brings peacefulness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home