Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I Got Five On It - Introduction

I'll be honest. I don't need anywhere else to post on the Internet. This I know.

But, I love lists. I don't know why, but I just do. Countdowns, Charts, Lists. You rank 'em, I'll read.

Well anywhoo, while poking around my friend Sarah's blog, I noticed that she started a "Top 5." Not a particular Top 5, just pretty much whatever she felt like.

Of course you know I ate that idea up with a spoon.

Anyways, upon further inspection, I saw that Sarah actually swiped this idea from Dave, one of her friends. So of course, I read his stuff too. But in my reading, I came across his reason for starting a "Top 5," which was pretty original

"I love the movie "High Fidelity" with John Cusack. In that film, the characters are always coming up with these silly "Top Five..." lists. Most of the lists in the movie pertain to music, but I always thought that it would be cool to keep track of my own Top Fives and now I've decided to share them with the world."


I love it.

So that brings us to now. Basically, this will be my area for Top Fives. This should be interesting. And expect this to be updated often. I don't have to worry about "gluttoning" blog space with stuff that's trivial to even me, because hey, that's the whole point of this blog.

This should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home